CAT6A Shielded Bulk Ethernet Cable, UV resistant Indoor/Outdoor 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors, 1000FT
Our CAT6A Shielded Cable is ideal for your shielded indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6A Shielded Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, over all foil shielded (FTP) and a RoHS Compliant LSZH jacket. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our ETL Verified Shielded Category 6A Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6A cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including ETL so that our cables are ETL Verified as well as RoHS Compliant.
Why Shielded Cable?
The foil shielding protects the signal from outside EMI™s and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
Why Shielded Cable?
The foil shielding protects the signal from outside EMIs and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable For Noisy Environments
- Suitable For 10G-750MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Category 6A Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4-Pairs, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent attenuation And crosstalk characteristics
- LSZH Jacket meets IEC60332-1 standard
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Supplied on 1000' Spools
- Category 6A Augmented Cable
- Designed For Indoor/Outdoor Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Verified
- UV Resistant
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT6A CM Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6A Indoor Shielded Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6A Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K66-2150-90-SH
- Blank Shielded Patch Panels
- CAT6A Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- 1000ft of CAT6A 10G Shielded F/UTP Ethernet Cable with 4 pairs of 23 AWG Solid Copper Conductors.