CAT6A Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable, CMP, Solid 23AWG 1000FT
Our CAT6A Plenum Rated Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6A Plenum Rated CMP Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a FEP insulation and a CMP plenum rated Low Smoke FR-PVC RoHS Compliant jacket. Our ETL Listed Category 6A CMP Plenum Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6A ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6A plenum cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations to be ETL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 10G High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- CAT6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers on Jacket
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- Flame Retardant Jacket, (FR-PVC)
- ETL Listed
- Supplied in 1000' Pull Boxes
- Category 6A Augmented CMP Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in Assorted Colors
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT6A Plenum CMP Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our ETL Listed CAT6A Plenum CMP Rated Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6A Patch Cables
- CAT6A Modular Plugs
- CAT6A Keystone Jacks
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6A Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- 1000ft of CAT6A 10G Unshielded UTP ETL Listed CMP Plenum Rated Ethernet Cable with 4 Pairs of 23 AWG Solid Copper Conductors.