CAT6A Slim 28 AWG Stranded Unshielded Bulk Cable, 1,000FT
Our CAT6A CM Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This UL Listed CAT6A CM Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are stranded bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CM PVC jacket. Our Category 6A CM Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications. This cable is also tested up to speeds of 10G.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6A ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6A CM Ethernet Cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6A Augmented CM Cable
- Suitable For 10G-750MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Category 6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 28 AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- UL Listed
- ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied in A 1000ft Pull Box
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT6A Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our UL Listed CAT6A CM Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6A Patch Cables
- CAT6A Modular Plugs
- CAT6A Keystone Jacks
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6A Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6A Unshielded UL Listed CM Ethernet Cable and Supplied In 1000ft Lengths in a Pull Box