CAT6A Shielded Field Termination Plug - OD 5.6-8.5mm
Choose the Right CAT6A RJ45 Connector
The key to building a dependable network is ensuring your connectivity materials are on par with your Ethernet cable. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it reliable and blazing fast. These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6A cable, with gold plated contacts.
They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c) with inserts included as part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools. A cable stripper is however recommended to expose the inner conductors. This connector has been rated for PoE and is capable of power transfer.
Why Shield Your RJ45 Connectors?
The housing of this connector is shielded with zinc die-cast nickel plating. This improves durability while being less prone to corrosion and rust. All our CAT6A connectors come standard with two different sizes of boots. These boots provide better stress relief support around the connection point of the cable and connector.
The copper foil included with the RJ45 connector will also further shield from any unwanted EMI or crosstalk. So, update your system today so your company can get faster, more efficient conversion rates.
Looking For RJ45 Accessories?
- Ideal for High Performance CAT6A Networks Needing to Reach 10G Speeds
- High Density Ethernet Applications
- Meets CAT6A Performance Requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-D-2
- Housing is Shielded With Zinc Die-cast Nickel Plating
- Tool-less Termination Saves Time and Money
- Strain Relief Boots are Included
- Backwards Compatible with CAT6A System
- 50 Micro-inch Gold Plated Contacts
- Suitable for Shielded Solid and Stranded 23-26 AWG Cable
- Fits Cable OD Between 5.6-8.5mm
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Capabilities
- T568A &Amp; T568B Wiring
- UL 94-V0 Plastic Components
|Length||63.1mm (Including Boot)|
|Conductor Space||6.6 X 11.68 mm (H x W)|
|Insertion Force||30N max.|
|Retention Strength||7.7 Kg between jack and plug|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to 60ºC|
|Life Cycle (Mating)||750 cycles min.|
|IDC Life Cycle||Suitable for 23 - 26 AWG stranded and solid wire, min. 20 installation cycles|
|Extractor||UL 94V-2 black plastic|
|Housing||Zinc die-casting with nickel plating|
|Contact Material||Phosphor bronze with 100 micro-inch nickel plate|
|Contact Finish||min. 50 micro-inch gold plating|
|Wire Management Bar||UL 94V-2 white plastic and glass fiber|
|IDC Housing||UL 94V-2 white plastic|
|IDC Terminal||Titanium copper with tin plating|
|Grounding Contact||Zinc die-casting with nickel plating|
|Boots||UL 94V-2 transparent plastic|
This RJ45 connector for CAT6A is compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Shielded CAT6A Field Termination Plug
- Qty 1 - IDC Cap
- Qty 2 -Stress Relief Boots
- Qty 1 - Copper Foil Tape