F Compression Coax Tool, for RG11/7/6/59
Non-stocking items. Non-cancellable, non-returnable.
F Type Compression Tool for CATV Installation
This rugged coax tool is designed for the CATV installation contractor. Patented rotating head allows for quick change between RG11/7 and RG59/6 with no adjustments required. The crimp height is fixed for most other brands of compression connectors with similar compression length meeting the industry standard when fully compressed.
A molded cushioned handle makes this compression crimping tool comfortable for extended usage. It has a high carbon tool steel frame and a black oxide rust resistant finish.
- Patented rotating connector positioner allows for quick change between RG11/7 and RG59/6 with no adjustments required
- Easy to use
- Molded cushioned handle
- High carbon tool steel frame
- Black oxide rust resistant finish
- For crimping F type compression fittings on RG6, 59, 7, and 11
- For crimping SealSmart F connectors on RG59, 6, 6 Quad and 11
- RG6 Quad, 6, 59 finished crimp length of 1"(approx)
- RG11, 7 finished crimp length of 1 5/8"(approx)
What's in the Box
- Qty 1 - F Type Compression Tool