Fiber Inline Closure, 144 Single Fusion Splice Capacity, Splice Tray Included
Includes one (1) splice tray. Additional FB25-4002STP24S splice trays sold separately.
Fiber Inline Closure, 144 Splice Capacity
Compatible with either Splice Tray FB25-4002STP24S or FB25-3998STP24
The FB23-4385-144IE is a high capacity splice closure designed for major splice points in the network. The closure supports both Inline and Butt configurations and is expandable utilizing an optional cable expansion kit. The closure utilizes gasketed sealing along with a patented cable seal which allows for mid-span access to the largest cables. The closure can be used in both above and below grade applications. This enclosure includes one 24 single fusion splice tray and a capacity for up to six splice trays.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Mid-access cables up to 1.1™ in diameter.
- Supports both Inline or Butt configurations.
- Up to eight cable entries with cable OD range of 0.3™ to 1.1™
- Suitable for above or below grade installations.
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials.
- Integrated ™F™ pressure testing valve and grounding lugs.
- Up to 144 single fusion or 288 mass fused fibers.
- Capacity: (6) 24 Fiber Splice Trays - 144 Single Fusion Splices Total.
- RUS Listed.
Splice Trays: (6) 24 Fiber Splice Trays, (1) Included
Physical PropertiesWeight: 12 lbs.
Material: 5720U Xenoye