Fiber Inline Closure, 24 Single Fusion Splice Capacity
Includes one (1) splice tray. Additional FB25-3994STA12 splice tray sold separately.
Fiber Inline Closure, 24 Splice Capacity
Compatible with Splice Tray FB25-3994STA12
The FB23-4383-24IE MiniButt Fiber Optic Splice Closure is designed for low count fiber splicing and in areas where space is a constraint. The closure incorporates an integrated gasket to prevent the ingress of water but to allow for ease in access. This unit is supplied with one 12 single fusion splice tray and has the capacity for one additional tray. High tensile plastic housing is resistant to high compression impacts and wide temperature ranges.
- Supports both inline or butt splice configurations.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Up to four cable entries with cable OD range of .3" to .63"
- Suitable for cabinet, aerial, pedestal, wall, and aerial tap mounting.
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials.
- Integrated "F" pressure testing valve and grounding lugs.
- Up to 24 single fusion or 48 mass fused fibers.
Splice Trays: (2) 12 Fiber Splice Trays, (1) Included
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Material: 5720U Xenoye
What's In the Box
- (1) - Fiber Inline Closure Housing
- (1) - Grommet Sizing Gauge
- (6) - Sealing Grommets
- (2) - Hose Clamps
- (1) - 15 3/8" Ground Strap Pack
- (1) - 4 3/8" Ground Straps Pack
- (1) - Central Strength Member Retention Plate
- (1) - Velcro Strap
- (6) - Velcro Dots
- (1) - Miscellaneous Tie Wraps