MARS Deployable Fiber Optic Cable Tripod Reel with Brake, Black
To view our full line of MIL-SPEC fiber optic products,
take a look at our Military Fiber Optic Cable page for
a helpful diagram on how these products are used together.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
OCC MARS Deploy-able Fiber Optic Cable Tripod with Brake, Black
OCC is pleased to introduce the Modular Advanced Reel System (MARS). The industry's first lightweight cable deployment reel system designed specifically for the demanding needs of harsh environment fiber optic installations. Unlike traditional metal style reels, MARS is a lightweight, modular system constructed of a high-impact glass enforced polymer that is easily transported and is ideal for applications where cable needs to be deployed and reeled in quickly and stored efficiently. In addition, the MARS system offers a variety of deployment options including optional frames, back packs, shipping cases, and cable acquisition platforms throughout. This enables customers to meet the demands of diverse markets with one modular reel and accessories platform. The OCC MARS reel can be used with simple deployable axials ("broom sticks") or with integrated A-Frames, cable acquisition cradles, transit case systems, tri-pods, bumper mounts, backpacks and backpacks with fiber optic slip rings. The MARS reel itself incorporates options for fiber optic cleaning kits; flip out handle, 30ft built in divider, connector cradle design, and stackable features. All these features (with a lower weight, than common reel systems) make MARS the most advanced fiber optic reeling system available in today's market!
- Design allows for disassembly into 4 components for easy shipping and storage
- Pin latches are tethered to base and lock into place
- Integrated brake adjusts the drag applied to the reel and prevents overspin
- Axles are easily interchanged and available in 100, 300, and 500M sizes
- The axle latch can easily be positioned to retain or remove the reel
- Curved handle bar allows for easy management and deployment
- Mobile Emergency Telecommunications Stations
- Mobile Tactical Shelters
- United States Army, Navy, and Marine Corps Military Tactical Deployments
- Emergency Restoration and Deployable Communications