Fiber Optic FAST Connector, Pre-Polished, Single Mode, 9/125, ST, 6 Pack
Comes in a pack of 6 connectors.
Comparable to OCC part number FXC-ST8-6 and Corning part number 95-200-51.
AFL FASTConnect™ Field-Installable Connectors, ST Single Mode 9/125, 6 Pack
FASTConnect™ field-installable connectors are factory pre-polished connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
FASTConnect™ connectors are compatible with 250um and 900um optical fibers, as well as 900um, 2mm and 3mm cordage. All primary fiber types are supported, and each connector is color coded per industry-standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation.
A factory-installed wedge clip (included with each connector) is removed and discarded upon completion of the termination. Incorporated into this device is an innovative, translucent wedge enabling the use of a common VFL to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved.
900um boots are included and we also offer 2mm fiber boots and 3mm fiber boots that are sold separately.
- Pre-stubbed, factory-polished ferrule
- No epoxy required
- Precision mechanical alignment insures low loss
- Fiber can be reseated
- 900um boot provided with each connector. 2mm and 3mm boots are also available separately.
- VFI can be used to confirm fiber is installed properly
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements
- Meets TIA/EIA 604 (focis) connector interface requirements
- Premise environments
- Connections at the desk for LAN environments
- Patch panels
- Direct equipment termination
- Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTx) applications
- Repair and replacement requirements
- Equipment test leads
FAST Connector ST 900um Installation
*2mm and 3mm boots are not included