Flanged Lacing Bar
Flanged Lacing Bar
Our Flanged Lacing Bars provide protection to your cables, making them easier to manage. The size and versatility of this product make it a true space saving cable manager. This product is designed to mount above, below, behind, or in front of your network devices. The flanged lacing bar allows you to do more by using less space, while still providing proper cable stress relief.
The sturdy and reliable construction makes this a truly dependable and secure cable management solution. Whether you're routing cables from the front to the back of your cabinet or organizing and supporting patch cables, this flanged lacing bar will be an effective tool for your IT installation.Durability & Strength
Our D-Ring Cable Managers are constructed from CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) with a black powder coated finish. Simply bundle cables through this Cable Manager to properly organize, and add protection to your network cabling.
To complete your network we carry a full end to end solution including tools, testers, and cable management accessories that will help make your installation go fast, smooth and organized.
- Features ½" slots to use with any ½" cable ties
- Versatile, horizontal mounting
- Uses less than one U space, or none at all if mounted in front of or behind equipment
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Space Saver - Mount the bar above, below, behind, or in front of your network device, vacating valuable U space for other network installation needs. The bar itself uses less than one U space, or none at all if mounted in front of or behind equipment.
- Numerous Lacing Slots - Lacing slots are included on both flanges allowing you to route cables top to bottom or left to right. These lacing slots also nearly cover the entire length of the panel allowing convenient routing to both ends.
- Strain Reliever - Designed to relieve cable stress and helps avoid pulling cables when routing them from one side of a rack to the other.
- Easy to Use - Simply secure cables to any of the numerous lacing slots by using the Hook and Loop Cable Ties.
|CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
|Black Powder Coat Finish
Effective cable organization involves more than just the combination of cable raceway, ladder racks, and server racks. Sometimes it's the little things, like server rack accessories that bring the network components together. We stock an assortment of rack accessories including: D-ring cable managers, horizontal and vertical cable managers, cable management duct covers, and cable routing banks, just to name a few.
To learn more about our Rack Accessories please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Flanged Lacing Bar can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Network Rack, 10-32 Screws
- Network Rack, M5 Screws
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems