High-Density Plenum Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode, Indoor
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call give us a call or email us.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item
High-Density Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode, 9/125, Indoor, Plenum
These OS2 9/125 Single Mode high density plenum fiber cables are made to use where space is a premium and a small size, lightweight cable with a very tight bend radius is required. Each subcable contains up to 12 fibers so the high-density fiber optic cable can be easily ribbonized for MTP connectors or other MTO-style connectors. The small diameter not only saves space and increases the capacity of fiber cables used in tray systems, it also increases cooling power efficiency for under raised floor cabling systems in data centers.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Smaller and lighter than conventional subgrouped cable
- Ideal for installation in areas with limited space or tight bends
- Easily ribbonized for use with MPO-style connectors
- 8 to 144-fiber premises applications
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a)
- Superior bend performance with negligible dB loss at very small bend radii
- Standard with bend-tolerant fiber: OM3 and OM4 50um fiber or ITU-T G.657.A1 single mode fiber
- Ideal for use in trunk, LAN, data center, and other high-density applications where small size, lightweight, and very small bend radii are required.
- Inventory one cable type to cover the complete range of legacy ST, SC, FC, LC, and advanced MPO-style connectivity
- Installations in ducts, plenums, risers, and air-handling spaces
- Space-saving applications where MTP can be directly terminated to the subcables
- Small diameter, which saves space and greatly increases capacity in tray systems, improves cable management and increases cooling power efficiency and cost for under raised floor cabling systems in data centers
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to +70ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Installation Temperature: 0ºC to +60º
- Flame Retardancy: UL listed type OFNP (ANSI/NFPA 262) and FT6 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
- Crush Resistance: 35 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 6 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 25 cycles