High Speed HDMI Cable w/ Ethernet & Amplifier, Male to Male, CL2, 100FT
High Speed HDMI Cable w/ Built-In Amplifier, Male to Male
Optimized 1.4 HDMI to HDMI 26AWG cables are specially designed for hi-def HDTV video/audio signals for home theater applications and professional home theater installations. All of our HDMI cables are made with home theater in mind - using the highest quality cabling, jacket materials and gold plating for better connectivity, longevity and signal strength. This HDMI cable includes a integrated circuit (IC) mid-cable equalizer/booster that increases the signal quality and strength, allowing for a more consistent signal though out longer distances. Every Optimized HDMI Cable is compatible with all HDTV formats including 720p, 1080p, 1080i.
This cable is suitable for in-wall applications with a CL2-Rated jacket, so it's safe to run through walls in residential buildings.
Connect a cable box, satellite box, game box, DVD player, or any device that has an HDMI output to another HDMI device such as HDTV or projector. Use an HDTV as a computer monitor or watch movies on your PC, laptop or notebook computer. Our HDMI cables including this 100-foot HDMI Cable are certified by HDMI.org.
- In-wall-rated CL2 cable jacket
- HDMI High speed with Ethernet
- Mid-cable equalizer/booster for higher & more consistent signal quality
- Perfect for connecting your HDMI monitors, A/V receivers, and HDTV
- Supports all resolutions up to 1080p including 1080i, 720P, 480p, 480i
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality
- Gold plated conductor to provide optimum signal transfer
- Gold-plated connecting pins and ground connections
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- Triple-layer shielding rejects interference for the best EMI effect
- HDMI adapter, certification with ATC to ensure best quality
- Category 2 certified and rated up to 150 Volts
- 3D compatible
- RoHS compliant
|HDMI Version||v1.4 and backward compatible to all previous versions|
|Cable Gage||26 AWG|
|Jacket Material||Black PVC, CL2 Rated|
|Connector Material||Gold Plated Copper|
|Connector Type||Standard Male to Male Type A, 19pin connector|
|Connector Depth||9.2 ± 0.3mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Conductive Resistsnce||3 Ohm Max|
|Shielding Material||Aluminum Mylar|
|Insulation Resistance||10M OMH Min|
To learn more about our HDMI Cables here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium HDMI Cables.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (1) - High Speed HDMI Cable, Male to Male with a Built-In Equalizer