Extended Gap Surface Mount Switch Sets - 200WG Series
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
200WG Series Extended Gap Surface Mount Switch Sets
The new extended gap series was specifically developed in response to installer request for a magnetic contact that would work on loose fitting, worn, or damaged overhead doors. It has an expanded area of activation which was designed for doors that don™t return to the exact or approximate position upon closure.
Ideally, the installer should determine total travel from left to right and from front to back. Locating the center position in both directions should determine the best placement of the switch.
Standard switch length is 7 1/2" with a 36" armored cable lead. All mounting hardware including lead anchors is provided as well as a mounting bracket (NPNB-1S-12) for the actuating magnet. A 1/4™ masonry bit is required for lead anchor installation.
- Designed Especially For Loose Fitting, Worn or Damaged Overhead Doors
- Expanded Area of Activation For Doors That don’t return to the exact or approximate position upon closure
- Standard Switch Length is 7 1/2” with 36” Armored Cable
- Up to 3.25” Gap
- Extruded Aluminum Floor or Wall Mount Switch
- Custom Switch and Lead Lengths Available
- Screw Mount
- Magnet, Bracket and Mounting Hardware Included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Industrial Overhead Door Switch Set + Magnet Bracket + Mounting Hardware