LAN Tester, LANtest Pro and Probe Kit
LAN Tester, LANtest Pro and Probe Kit for your Ethernet Network
The LANtest Pro and Probe Kit is a LAN tester for verifying wiring faults of open, short, reversed, crossed and split pairs of Ethernet cable. This LAN tester works great for split pair fault detection at a minimum 40 cm cable length. This LAN tester is also one of the best for finding out the verification of shield integrity. Included is a specially designed remote unit that easily allows one person to test installed cables.
This LAN tester features an easy to read fault display and is a great for high speed testing. This tester makes debugging simple with the Debug mode for detailed fault identification results. This LAN tester also comes with an auto sleep mode and power off switch to help decrease power consumption. It also has an easy to see low battery indicator to let you know when your battery is running low. The tone generator features allow the user to easily identify a good and bad connection (single tone or multi-tone signal).
LANtest Pro - Network Cable Tester With Tone Generator
- Test for wiring faults of open, short, reversed, crossed and split pairs.
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 40 cm cable length.
- Verification of shield integrity.
- Specially designed remote unit that enables one person to test installed cables.
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing.
- Debug mode for detailed fault identification results.
- Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption.
- Low battery indicator.
- Tone generator features ( single tone or multi-tone signal ).
Probe Kit - Analogy Network Cable Tracker
- 3 color LED indicator display for telephone line polarity, continuity and voltage testing
- Special inductive plastic tip, which prevents accidental shorts when using near high voltage devices
- Traces and identifies wires or cable in a bundle or group without damaging cable insulation
- Adjustable volume level for various work environments
- Compatible with all existing tone generators in the market
- Power switch to prevent battery drain
|Tone Generator||800 HZ to 1K HZ|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40ºC|
|Storage Temperature||–20 to 60ºC|
|Humidity||95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
LANtest Pro 256652AT : 124 x 55 x 30mm
Probe 256712A : 205 x 35 x 33.5mm
|Remote Dimensions||29 x 55 x 22mm|
LANtest Pro 256652AT : 90g
Probe 256712A : 100g
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - LAN Tester, LANtest Pro and Probe Kit