LANID LAN Identifier, Port Finder
LANID LAN Identifier, Port Finder for Network Maintenance
The LANID is an essential tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID will display the status of network devices, whether it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network.
Furthermore, the LANID Pro has the same features as the LANID and is also equipped with a Portfinder function to quickly identify the corresponding port location on the Switch/Hub. The compact design provides the user with optimum convenience and portability.
- Complies with IEEE802.3 Ethernet standard PHY in high speed auto communication protocol.
- Power auto off function can reduce battery power loss.
- Display current online status by LED.
- RJ-45 connector can be connected with standard network equipment.
- Easy to carry and use with pen style design.
- Identifies the port speed up to 100.
- This version of the LAN ID Link Tester is RoHS compliant.
|Port Type||2 x RJ-45 Ports|
|Battery||2 x AAA battery|
|Dimensions||215 x 38 x 36mm|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ to 40℃|
What's in the Box
- Qty 1 - LANID LAN Identifier, Port Finder