LANID - Pro Link Tester with Port Finder
LANID Pro Link Tester with Port Finder
The LANID Pro port finder is an essential link tester tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID link tester will display the status of network devices, whether it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network.
Furthermore, the LANID Pro link tester has the same features as the LANID and is also equipped with a Portfinder function to quickly identify the corresponding port location on the Switch/Hub. The compact design provides the user with optimum convenience and portability.
The auto-negotiation function allows the user to determine the operating speed for LAN devices. It provides automatic matching for multi-speed devices, allowing the user to configure devices to the best mode of operation over a link.
- Complies with IEEE802.3 Ethernet standard PHY in high speed auto communication protocol.
- Power auto off function can reduce battery power loss.
- Display current online status by LED.
- RJ-45 connector can be connected with standard network equipment.
- Easy to carry and use with pen style design.
- Identifies the port speed up to 100.
|Battery||1.5VAAA x 2|
|Dimensions||215 x 38 x 36mm|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 70ºC (32ºF to 158ºF)|
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - LANID Pro Link Tester with Port Finder