LANtest Pro - Network Cable Tester
LANtest Pro Ethernet Cable Tester
The LAN test Pro is a small hand held cable tester that enables the user to quickly read the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs, and split pairs in seconds. The tone generator function can send a signal through your installed cables and probe can then trace the cable to locate the fault.
The LANtest Pro cable tester includes one master unit and one remote unit easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables. The small remote unit is designed to slip into the master unit to prevent loss or damage.
- Tests for wiring faults of open, short, reversal, crossed and split pairs
- Split pair fault detection at minimum 40cm cable length
- Verification of shield integrity
- Specially designed remote units that enables one person to test installed cables
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
- Debug mode and detailed fault identification results
- Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power
- Low battery indicator