Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit With Wire Pulling Hole for Stone and Concrete
Note: There is a $100 minimum, otherwise a low order fee will be applied. We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit, Wire Pulling Hole
The Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit has high quality carbide bit welded to a hardened steel shaft for concrete and masonry drilling. Wide flutes facilitate debris removal. Cross-bored hole through end of bit for wire pulling. Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks.
- High quality carbide bit welded to a hardened steel shaft
- Carbide bit for concrete and stone
- Wide flutes for quick debris removal
- Cross-bored hole through end of bit for wire pulling
- Induction hardened body provides extra strength
- Not intended for use on Wood or Metal
- Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks
- Available in multiple sizes
- Bit Material: Tungsten Carbide Reinforced Head
- Tip: Carbide Grade BC20
- Shaft Material: Spring Steel
- Drill Style: Fractional
- Flute: Wide Fast Spiral
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" & 5/8"
- Cutting Tip: 118 Degree
- Finish: Sandblasted
- Qty 1 - Masonry Carbide Bell Hanger Drill Bit w/ Wire Pulling Hole