Network Rack, Adjustable 4 Post Component Shelves
4-Point Adjustable Shelf
The Kendall Howard 4-Point Adjustable Rack Shelves are the perfect addition to any 4-post rack or cabinet. The split design allows the shelf depth to be adjusted from 22" to 40" (solid only). Save yourself the time and frustration of trying to find a rack shelf to fit a specific depth, and let this versatile solution meet all your shelving needs.
- Adjusts from 22" to 40" (Solid), 22" to 36" (Vented)
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Vented option for better airflow
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable Depth - Telescoping rack shelf is comprised of two separate sections. The two sections can be slid in and out to the desired depth and secured with included hardware. (Mounting rack screws and cage nuts sold separately.)
- 4-Point Mounting - Adjustable depth shelf is designed to be mounted to the front and rear rack rails. This 4-point mounting is highly recommended for supporting large, heavy devices such as servers, battery backups, and UPS's.
- Heavy Duty - Made from heavy gauge steel and finished with a black textured powder coat for a quality shelf that can support up to 250 lbs.
- Rounded Corners - Rounded corners reduce the risk of damage from sharp edges to your devices, cabling, and/or hands.
- Ventilation - Vented option base prevents hot spots and allows air to freely circulate throughout the rack or cabinet.
|Depth||Adjustable: 22" - 40" (Solid), 22" to 36" (Vented)|
|Usable Depth||Adjustable: 22" - 40" (Solid), 22" to 36" (Vented)|
|Height||1.72" (1U), 3.47" (2U)|
|Weight||17 lbs. (1U Solid), 18 lbs. (2U), 13 lbs. (1U Vented)|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 1U/2U 4-Point Adjustable Shelf (side with holes)
- Qty 1 - 1U/2U 4-Point Adjustable Shelf (side with slots)
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack