Network Rack, Cable Cove Open Frame, 2 Post, 41U
This product requires cage nuts and rack screws for installation of patch panels and other components.
Computers, monitors, wiring and accessories not included.
Cable Cove 2-Post Rack
The Kendall Howard 2-Post Cable Cove Rack is the perfect relay rack for high-density network and telecom installations! The 1,200 lb. weight capacity and 4" vertical cable channels can handle just about any network large or small. So load it up with servers, UPS's, rack shelves, patch panels, switches, and more. The Kendall Howard Cable Cove Rack is ready for the challenge!
- Two 4" internal vertical cable channels
- 1,200 lb. weight capacity
- Base capable of anchoring to floors
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical Cable Management Channels - The two 4" cable management channels make routing cables vertically a snap! The unique design eliminates the need for exterior vertical cable managers.
- Gangable - Gangable design makes locking these racks together quick and easy.
- Heavy Duty Design - The heavy duty steel construction provides the highest quality two-post rack solution on the market.
- Quick Assembly - The knocked down frame is quick and easy to assemble. The self-squaring frame only requires a wrench and approximately 15 minutes of assembly time before your rack is ready to be populated.
- Cage Nut Style Rails - The dual sided universal cage nut style mounting rails allow you to use the rack screws and cage nuts that you prefer.
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Server Rack Accessories
The 2 post rack, or relay rack is a great network organizational option when working with compact spaces. This type of server rack is free standing, and ideal for compact spaces in wiring closets, telecom rooms, and data centers. If you're looking to establish an organized network center in your home or office, we have 2 post racks in 25U, 27U, 41U, 45U, and 48U configurations. 2 post racks have a small footprint, making them the preferred choice for home office applications.
To learn more about our 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's server cabinets can be fixed with a variety of accessories. Below is a list of just a few products that can be mounted within the Rack to create a more organized and custom look to meet your Networking needs.
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
- Caster Kits
- Rackmount Fans
- Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays
- Grounding Equipment
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - 41U Rails
- Qty 2 - Top Braces
- Qty 2 - Bases
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack