Network Rack, Caster Base for Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
The LINIER® Caster Base provides a sturdy, mobile base that is suited to be used with any of the LINIER® Fixed Wall Mount Cabinets. The low profile base assembles in less than five minutes and adds only 2.9" in height to your cabinet. Whether you need a compact rolling cabinet to fit under a desk, or you're short on space and don't want to wall mount the unit, the LINIER™ Caster Base in conjunction with a LINIER® Fixed Wall Mount Cabinet provides a cost-conscious, mobile solution.
- To be used with the LINIER® Fixed Wall Mount Cabinets
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Easy to assemble
- Made in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Low Profile Swivel Casters - The 2" dual wheel casters swivel 360 degrees providing easy maneuverability.
- Easy to Assemble - The knockdown design reduces shipping costs and takes less than five minutes to assemble.
- Polypropylene Wheels - The polypropylene material is perfect for all flooring types as it will not scuff or damage flooring during movement.
- Open Design - The large opening in the bottom allows access to the laser knockout in the bottom of the Fixed Cabinet. This knockout can be used for cable routing or to install a Fan Assembly Kit.
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Material||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Caster Base can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- Server Enclosures
- Adjustable Rail Kits
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - Front/Rear Rails
- Qty 2 - Side Rails
- Qty 4 - Swivel Casters
- Qty 16 - ¼-20 Nuts