Network Rack, Component Shelves, Heavy Duty, 1U, 2U, 3U
Component Shelf - 1U, 2U, 3U
The Kendall Howard Component Shelf takes on a lot of weight for its size. Rated to hold up to 150 lbs. (3U), this tough little shelf is perfect for supporting non-rack mountable equipment such as routers, hubs, monitors, and UPS's.
- 12" Depth (1U), 14" Depth (2U), 16" Depth (3U)
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- 1U - 70 lb. weight capacity
- 2U - 120 lb. weight capacity
- 3U - 150 lb. weight capacity
- Cantilever Style
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty - Heavy gauge steel construction features two flanges for added strength and rigidity. The textured black powder coat finish lends durability to the shelf, while helping to keep it free of scratches.
- Easy to Install - Each U space features four mounting holes. These mounting holes can be used with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- 2-Point Mounting - Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks, wall mount racks, and cabinets.
- Rounded Corners - Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges which could potentially damage equipment, cabling, or installers' hands while handling.
|Weight||7 lbs.||9 lbs.||11 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||70 lbs.||120 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Materials||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blanking Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
One of the following:
- Qty 1 - 1U 12" Component Shelf
- Qty 1 - 2U 14" Component Shelf
- Qty 1 - 3U 16" Component Shelf