Network Rack, Corner Wall Mount Enclosure, 12U
Enclosures 9U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
12U Corner Wall Mount Cabinet
The Kendall Howard Phantom Class®12U Corner Wall Mount Cabinet is truly unlike any other rack on the market. It is the first and only EIA compliant wall mounted equipment rack that can mount in the corner of the room. The Phantom Class® Corner Wall Mount Cabinet is so innovative with a one-of-a-kind design that we have been awarded a patent for this product. Imagine the ability to mount equipment in schoolrooms, offices or utility rooms without taking up valuable wall space. Saving space means saving time and money.
- 17.5" usable depth, 27" actual depth
- Adjustable 10-32 tapped rails
- Smoked acrylic front door
- 650 lb. load capacity
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Space Saving Design - Geometrically merges itself into the environment saving space, opening up walkways, and improving the overall flow and footprint of the room.
- Multi-Angle Equipment Monitoring - Because of its ability to mount in the corner, its sleek design allows your equipment to be monitored from virtually anywhere in the room.
- Easy One Person Install Mounting System - We understand that every installation is different and brings with it its own challenges. It is because of this that we have included a brilliantly engineered mounting system that allows the cabinet to be installed by just one person while still maintaining a 650 lb. load capacity.
- Removable Locking Access Panels - Complements the already user-friendly design by allowing access to the healthy 18" mounting capacity for maintenance or changes.
- Reversible Lift-Off Door - Simple lift-off capability can be left or right mounted for a universal solution that can be tailored to each user's specific needs.
- Open Back Design - As an added feature, we have created an open back design allowing cables to be easily fed through the wall, terminated, and managed prior to hanging the cabinet.
- Top and Bottom Laser Knockouts - To top it all off, we have added laser knockouts for fans and conduit in the top and bottom panels making it a breeze to configure for any application or environment.
|Weight Capacity||650 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Adjustable Rail Kits
- TransIT Wall Mount Enclosure, Two 4U Brackets
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 12U Corner wall mount Cabinet