Network Rack, Equipment Support, 2U
Rack Helper - Rack Mounted Heavy Equipment Support
The product that started it all - the Kendall Howard Rack Helper is a truly innovative product. Acting as a second set of hands, the Rack Helper perfectly places and supports network, A/V, and other equipment during installation. This 2U rackmount component makes installing heavy rackmount equipment a snap!
- Huge time-saver
- Easily install heavy equipment
- 200 lb. weight capacity
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Time-Saver - Stop running around looking for someone to hold up your servers, UPS's or other heavy rackmount equipment during installation. Turn your labor intensive installations into an easy one person task with the assistance of the Rack Helper.
- Easy to Use - Simply install the Rack Helper in the rack space below the desired location of the heavy device. Next, slide the rackmount component on top of the Rack Helper, and secure using the correct mounting hardware. Then remove the Rack Helper to be used again and again during other installations.
- Added Support - Leave the device installed for peace of mind. The Rack Helper can also be used to permanently help support crucial and expensive equipment.
|Weight Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Blanking Panel Accessories
Blanking panels offer a means to cover an unused rack space in front of a server rack. They promote circulation of airflow around the server equipment, while venting out hot exhaust from network components. By preventing the buildup of excess heat, cooling fans don't have to work as hard, which is energy efficient.
To learn more about our Blanking Panels please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Blanking Panels can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Rackmount Fans
- Flat Cable Lacing Panel
- Flanged Lacing Bar
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Rack Helper