Network Rack, Pivot Frame Wall Mount Racks
Top cover, shelf, and brackets sold separately.
Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack
The 4U & 8U Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack makes network equipment installation and maintenance easy for installers. Its pivot feature allows the rackmount frame to swing down and stop at 90 degrees, giving installers full access to the rear of equipment. Even when in the open/down position, the rack can withstand the force of punching down multiple connections - a feature especially helpful when installing patch panels. The Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack is built with a 12" depth making it suitable for network and telecom devices such as patch panels, network switches, routers, and more. Its modular design allows you to mount multiple racks above and/or below each other creating a larger rack solution. Ample cable routing is available with the open frame design, as well as the laser knockouts on either side of the rack. Gain full access to all sides of your equipment with the Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack.
- Optional Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack Cover available (Sold separately)
- Optional Pivot Frame Stationary Rackmount Brackets available (Sold separately)
- Includes (12) 10-32 rack screws
- 10-32 tapped rails
- 12" depth
- 90 degree swing down
- 75 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- 90 Degree Swing Down - Pivoting rackmount frame swings down to allow easy access to the rear of installed network equipment. An integrated positive stop prevents the frame from being opened more than 90 degrees to avoid causing damage or strain to your equipment and connections. A latching mechanism securely holds the frame in a closed position.
- Open Frame Design - Open frame design allows the rack to be installed over existing equipment without having to remove and re-terminate network cables. Its design and the laser knockouts on both sides of the rack also provide numerous locations for routing cabling in and out of the rack.
- Cable Management - The rear lacing panels on either side of the rack allow for excess cabling to be secured with the use of Hook and Loop Cable Ties.
- Easy to Install - Rack ships completely assembled making installation easy. Simply remove the rack from the packaging, mount to the wall with mounting hardware (sold separately), and install your components with the included 10-32 rack screws. (Includes 12 rack screws)
- Heavy Duty - The heavy duty steel construction makes the rack capable of supporting up to 75 lbs. of network equipment in both the open and closed position.
|Height||8.41" (4U), 15.41" (8U)|
|Weight||13.10 lbs (4U), 18.05 lbs (8U)|
|Weight Capacity||75.00 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Pivot Frame Wall Mount Rack
- Qty 12 - 10-32 Rack Screws