Network Rack, Server Cabinet Rail Kits, Vertical, 10-32 Tapped
Enclosures 9U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Server Cabinet Adjustable Rail Kit
LINIER® Server Cabinet Vertical Rail Kit can be installed in any of the LINIER® Full Size Cabinets to provide a 10-32 tapped rail solution. These tapped rail kits can replace the cage nut style rails that are included with the LINIER® Server Cabinets for installers who prefer a tapped rail mounting solution.
- Fully adjustable
- Includes two 10-32 rails
- Can be used with the LINIER® Full Size Server Cabinets
- Installation hardware included
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 10-32 Tapped Rail Kit - Many installers enjoy the convenience of pre-tapped mounting rails. A tapped mounting rail features holes that contain internal threads. These threaded holes accept rack screws without the need for additional hardware such as cage nuts. This mounting style requires less hardware and less installation time.
|Height||38.5"(22U), 47.25"(27U), 64.75"(37U), 73.5"(42U)|
|Weight||6 lbs.(22U), 7.50 lbs.(27U), 9.50 lbs.(37U), 11.50 lbs.(42U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Adjustable Rail Kits can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- Server Enclosures
- Adjustable Rail Kits
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - Vertical Rails
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack