Network Rack, Sliding Shelf, 4 Post, 1U, 20" Depth
Rack Mountable Sliding Shelf
Kendall Howard manufactures and stocks two models of our sliding rack shelves (solid and vented), each holding up to a 100 lbs. The Rack Mountable Sliding Shelf is perfect for servers, keyboards, KVM's, switches, or any other component that you want the ability to slide out, either for convenience or to access the back of the equipment. The built-in front lip makes sliding the shelf in and out easy, and the 4-point adjustable mounting makes this sliding rack shelf a smart addition to any network rack or cabinet.
- Four mounting holes per U space
- 20" depth
- 100 lb. weight capacity
- Mounting depth adjusts from 19" to 28"
- 17.72" maximum slide extension
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Rounded corners
- Easy to install
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable Mounting Depth - The sliding shelf can be mounted in 4-post racks and cabinets with various depths. The 4-point mounting style can adjust from 19" to 28" deep to suit your particular network racking solution.
- 18" Extension - The ball-bearing rail extension smoothly slides out 18" to easily access the back of components and devices.
- Rounded Corners - Sharp edges cannot only cause damage to cabling and/or equipment, but can also be a safety hazard for users. At Kendall Howard, we round these corners for a better quality product.
- Optional Drawer - The innovative design can be flipped over to be used as a small rack mountable drawer.
- Ventilation - The venting pattern allows for maximum air flow, especially helpful for heat generating equipment.
|Depth||Adjustable 19" - 28"|
|Weight||14.00 lbs. (Vented), 15.00 lbs. (Solid)|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let us assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 20" Rack Mountable Sliding Shelf