Network Rack, V-Line 12in Deep Open Frame Wall Mount
V-Line Open-Frame Fixed Wall Mount Rack
The Kendall Howard Deep V-Line Wall Mount Rack is the perfect low-cost solution for IT installers and A/V technicians to use on a daily basis. Its open frame design makes the rack easy to assemble and install, while its durability makes this rack reliable for years to come. For a simple and dependable open frame solution, check out the Deep V-Line Wall Mount Rack.
- 12" usable depth
- Cage Nut or 10-32 Tapped Rails
- Self-squaring design
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase then you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Knockdown Design - The bolt together assembly has a self-squaring design to make it incredibly easy to assemble and install.
- Choose Your Rail Style - The U shaped rail channels feature two different mounting styles. One side features 10-32 tapped mounting holes, and the other has universal cage nut mounting capabilities.
- Quality Wall Rack - The simplistic design of the V-Line Wall Mount Rack may not look it, but its 300 lb. weight capacity makes it one of the strongest wall mount solutions out there.
|Height||24.13" (12U), 31.13" (16U), 39.88" (21U)|
|Weight||10.30 lbs. (12U), 11.95 lbs. (18U), 13.75 lbs. (21U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets, 1U/2U
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blank Spacing Panels for Network Racks
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 2 - V-Line Wall Rack H-Brace
- Qty 4 - V-Line Wall Rack Brackets
- Qty 2 - V-Line 12U/16U/21U Rack Rails
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack
- Qty 24 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 24 - 10-32 Cage Nuts