Network Rack, V-Rack Wall Mount Brackets w/ Tapped Rails
V-Rack Wall-Mount Bracket
Kendall Howard V-Racks allow you to vertically or horizontally mount servers or other rack-mountable devices regardless of depth. The V-Racks with 10-32 tapped rails are great for smaller rackmount equipment. Designed to mount on a wall or under a desk, the Kendall Howard V-Rack provides users more versatility on where they can place their products while saving them space.
- Low profile design
- Tapped rails
- Includes 10-32 Rack Screws
- No depth restrictions
- 150 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low Profile Design - The V-Rack sticks out less than 4" from the wall! Mounting equipment like this is perfect for applications where space is at a premium.
- No Depth Restrictions - The open design allows you to install servers, switches, and other network equipment regardless of depth.
- Multiple Uses - Designed to mount to the wall, under a desk or any surface to provide a 19" EIA compliant rail system where needed. Users needing a 4-point mounting system can effectively do so by using two V-Rack systems.
- Tapped Rails - Tapped rails are great when mounting small rackmount equipment. This rail style is especially useful for one-time installations.
|Depth||3.89" (2U), 5.64" (3U), 7.39" (4U)|
|Weight||4.00 lbs. (2U), 4.50 lbs. (3U), 5.00 lbs. (4U)|
|Weight Capacity||150 lbs.|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
V-Rack Wall Mount Bracket
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's V-Rack Wall Mount Brackets can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 2U V-Rack
- Qty 12 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 1 - 3U V-Rack
- Qty 18 - 10-32 Rack Screws
- Qty 1 - 4U V-Rack
- Qty 24 - 10-32 Rack Screws