Network Rack, Wall Mount Hardware Kit
Wall Mount Hardware Kit
Mounting cabinets and racks don't have to be a pain. The Kendall Howard Wall Mount Hardware Kit makes installing wall mount solutions quick and easy. With all the hardware you need to get the job done, the Wall Mount Hardware Kit will have you mounting your cabinets like a pro.
If you are running out of room add Wall Mount Brackets to your order and adjust your rack to any width.
- Phillips head bolts
- Takes 1/2" drill diameter hole; meets Federal Specification Requirements FF-B-588D Type V
- Pre-assembled, ready for use
- Automatically adjusts to wall thickness
- Easy to Use - With just four toggle anchors, four washers, and four bolts, mounting has never been easier. Just drill a ¼ inch hole in the wall, insert the toggle end of the anchor into the hole, slide the fitting tight against the wall, and snap off the two zip lines. Simply line up the cabinet or rack you are mounting and screw in the bolt.
- Endless Applications - The Wall Mount Hardware Kit is ideal for installation into metal studs, drywall, concrete blocks, and stucco. Provides a ¼ inch pre-threaded hole in which cabinets, racks, shelves and more can be mounted to.
- Reusable - The locking front cap prevents the anchor from falling behind the wall when the bolts are removed so you can use the toggle anchor again and again.
CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) and Nylon
Clear Zinc Finish
Wall Mount Hardware Kit Accessories
Wall mount racks are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. We offer a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mounts please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Wall Mount Hardware Kit can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cable Management Solutions
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the Box?
What's in the Box?
- Qty 4 - Strap Toggles
- Qty 4 - Flat Fender Washers
- Qty 4 - Phillips Pan Head Screws