OCC RTS Fiber Patch Panel, High Density, Slide-Out, 1U, 4 Adapter Panel Capacity
Adapter panels and splice trays are NOT included.
This patch panel is only compatible with OCC adapter panel inserts and splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Fiber Patch Panel, Slide-out Rack, 1RU, Holds 4 HD Adapter Panels and 48 Splices, Up to 96 Ports, Black
This newly redesigned RTS fiber patch panel introduces new features to a well-established product line, making the fiber optic patch panel easier to work with and more aesthetically pleasing while maintaining a rugged design. This new rack mount fiber patch panel allows for easier terminations, greater capacity and uncomplicated cable management. Fabricated from 16-gauge steel to withstand years of add-ons, moves and changes, the new RTS fiber patch panels incorporate features designed to reduce installation time and cost. The RTS series fiber optic patch panels feature slide out trays and we also have fixed fiber patch panels for a different fiber patch solution. This RTS fiber patch panel only accepts HD fiber adapter plates.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Available in both fixed (RTC) and sliding (RTS) versions
- 1RU, 2RU, and 4RU configurations available to accommodate project size
- RTC and RTS enclosures are built on the same chassis for rack uniformity
- RTC-HD and RTS-HD enclosures accept new HD adapter plates for high density applications
- External cable management is enhanced with new modular strain relief brackets that reduces fiber stress and provides support for proper cable bends and efficient cable management
- Fiber hoops in the rear of the cabinet are stackable and allow for greater segregation of incoming fiber cables
- Fiber retention teeth on the cable hoops retain the fiber within the hoop simplifying cable management during installation
- New slam latches on the front and rear of the enclosures make access easier
- Both the RTC and RTS series enclosures provide a transparent cover for visual inspection of ports and a defined labeling field for TIA 606A compliance
- Hardware included for 19" or 23" rack mounting
- Numerous internal locations to secure slack cable
Rack Units: 1RU
Port Capacity*: 96 Fibers
Adapter Plates**: 4 OCC Adapter Panels
*Port capacity based on quad LC adapter plates.
**Adapter plates and splice trays/kits are sold separately.