POE Finder - Power Over Ethernet Status Finder
Power Over Ethernet Link Tester
POE (Power over Ethernet) technology is increasing being used in many network equipments, such as IP phone, AP's, and network camera...etc.
We have announced a new tool for professional network administrators to identify the existence of POE in one second. It's very easy to use-just connect the POE finder to an active network and the POE finder will light up when the POE voltage detected in the existing networks and identify the type of PSE (power sourcing equipment) simultaneously.
- To check the existence of POE in one second
- Identifying the type of the POE, whether the POE voltage is detected on the pair 12-36 (EndSpan), or on the 45-78 (MidSpan)
- Complied with IEEE802.3af standard
- Compact design, plug and read
- The POE finder designed with both jack and plug, no extra cable needed
- Indicators on both sides, easy to read
|Two LEDs indicate the POE voltage (48V) is detected on pair 12–36, or 45–78
|8 pin modular jack and plug
|>24VDC on pair 12–36, or 45–78
|108 (Master 70mm) x 35.8 x 32.3mm
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - POE Finder - Power Over Ethernet Status Finder