Shielded EZ-RJ45® RJ45 Connector for CAT5E Feed Through Wires
Former Part Number: CN1-3004-Z5S
Maximize productivity with the shielded EZ-RJ45® connector for CAT5E Ethernet cable. This RJ45 connector allows the wires to be pulled through the front of the EZ-RJ45® in an efficient manner, while maintaining high signal integrity. The EZ to verify wire sequence makes installation of this RJ45 connector quick and error free, which reduces scrap.
The EZ-RJ45® connector is preferable for applications where NEXT, FEXT, and AXT complications are an issue. It is a fully shielded plug, with an internal ground to optimize electrical performance. Shielding reduces crosstalk, providing an unparalleled solution for the market. This makes the EZ-RJ45® connector more reliable, and it works on both solid and stranded cable, which reduces inventory and confusion.
- EZ-RJ45® design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Hospitals, medical centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Broadcast studios
- Structures close to microwave towers or power stations
|Connector Plating||50 Micro-Inches Gold Plated|
|Cable OD Max:||0.260"|
|Conductor OD Max:||0.041"|
- Applications with RF problems or grounding requirements
- Compatible with solid and stranded wire
- Compatible with CAT5E cables
To learn more about our Shielded EZ Connectors here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium Shielded EZ Connectors.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 (50 Pack and/or 100 Pack) - Shielded EZ-RJ4® Connectors