Shielded Slim CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Coupler, Snap-In with Latch
Although these CAT6 Snap-In Couplers fit most patch cords, they were designed to be used with our CAT6 patch cords and modular plugs. For a more complete list of compatibility with this CAT6 Shielded Inline Coupler, click on the Additional Information tab.
Our CAT6 Shielded Keystone Couplers work great for extending your telephone or computer patch cord into any room of the house or office. Our CAT6 Shielded Keystone Coupler is designed to snap into our high density wall plates (WP2-) and patch panels and link two shielded networking patch cables together. The snap-in style in-line coupler jack provides a female-to-female feed-through connection for easy cable hook-up. The inline coupler is fully covered in a metal case to protect your signal against electromagnetic noises that may interfere with your signal. The CAT6 Shielded Keystone Coupler comes standard with gold plated brass contacts and 8 conductors straight-thru RJ45 CAT6. It is designed for computer networking applications and works best with our Patch Cords, high density patch panels and high density wall plates (WP2-).
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT6 Shielded Keystone Coupler is inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards and meets and/or exceeds the industry standards.
To complete your CAT6 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6 bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6 patch cords, RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6 keystone jacks & couplers, Blank Patch Panels, CAT6 Patch Panels, wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6 Performance Speeds Of Up To 600 MHz
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT6 F/UTP Ethernet Cables/Patch Cords
- Connectors: One RJ-45 Female To One RJ-45 Female
- Type: 8 Conductor Straight-Thru RJ-45 CAT6
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- Meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional performance while streamlining installations
- Small form-factor for high-density installations
- Gold plated over nickel contacts for signal clarity
- Keystone latch for use with our High Density patch panel & "WP2" series wall plates
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM
- ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-1 Channel Compliant
- FCC part 68.5, Subpart F compliant
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class E Channel Compliant
- ISO/IEC 60603-7, UL 1863
To learn more about our Slim CAT6 In-Line Coupler Jack here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT6 In-Line Coupler Jack, Snap-In Shielded In-Line Ethernet Data Coupler Jacks.
Our Slim CAT6 In-Line Coupler Jack, Snap-In Shielded In-Line Ethernet Data Coupler Jack w/Keystone Latch are compatible with:
- CAT6 Shielded Modular Plugs
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Cords
- WP1 Wall Plate Series
- WP2 Wall Plate Series
- Standard Blank Patch Panels
- Blank High Density Patch Panels
- Shielded Patch Panels
- Angle Shielded Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6 In-Line Coupler, Slim Snap-In Shielded w/Keystone Latch