Shielded RJ45 Connector - CAT6, 6A - 1.05mm to 1.15mm ID
Former Part Number: CN1-021-8C6SH
Please use TL1-4591 when terminating this plug. These modular plugs use a directional insert, please see the Additional Information tab below for instructions.
Choose the Right RJ45 Connector
We believe in great networking products, they're the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT6 RJ45 modular plugs to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 modular plug, we get it reliable and blazing fast. These RJ45 ethernet connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6, and CAT6A cable. Gold plated and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included as part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job.
Why Shield Your RJ45 Connectors?
Also featured on this RJ45 Ethernet connector is a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents majority of signal loss and electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Looking For RJ45 Accessories?
Please consider us for any of your other networking needs. We've got bulk cable, many styles of keystone jacks, and other items. Keep in mind, you're going to need a crimper, and we've got em. Thank You.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slim line boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Transparent housing for easy conductor alignment
- 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c)
- Fits 26 - 22 AWG cable
- Supports Solid/Stranded Cable
- Fits cables with a jacket under 8.0 mm OD
- Copper alloy shielding
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- RoHS compliant
- Operation temperature: -20°C - +50°C
- Fits an insulation diameter of 1.05mm - 1.15mm
RJ45 Termination Guide: Step by step walkthrough for terminating connectors.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 (25 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (50 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (100 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector