Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6, CAT6A Solid and Stranded Cable
Former Part Number: CN1-021-8C6SH
Please use TL1-4591 when terminating this plug. These modular plugs use a directional insert, please see the Additional Information tab below for instructions.
We believe in great networking products, they're the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT6 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6, and CAT6A cable. These RJ45 connectors are gold plated and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included as part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job.
Also featured on this RJ45 connector is a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference.
Keep in mind, you're going to need a crimper, and we've got em. We continue to meet and exceed industry standards. Please keep us in mind for any other networking products that you may need. Feel free to give us a call.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6a performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slim line boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- RoHS compliant
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 (25 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (50 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (100 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector