Simplex Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode, OS2, 9/125, Corning Fiber, Indoor, Riser OFNR
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
Minimum and Maximum Order Lengths for Non-Freight Shipments:
|Min.||1,000ft. (304m)||3,500ft. (1067m)||1,000ft. (304m)|
|Max.||13,000ft. (3962m)||16,000ft. (4876m)||16,000ft. (4876m)|
Note: To request a quote email us or give us a call.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as longer lengths, custom cut lengths, terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Simplex CMR Single Mode Cable
Riser Simplex Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable is composed of a tight buffer, aramid yarn, and a PVC outer jacket. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards.
These riser simplex fiber cables are available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. The fiber cable is UL Listed OFNR for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- 3mm, 2mm & 1.6mm OD sizes to meet all patch cord applications.
- Consistent 3.5lbs - 5lbs pull force for easy strip-ability.
- Available in custom colors.
- Patch cord production.
- Data centers.
- Indoor point to point connections.
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Fiber Count: 1
- Outer Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Tight Buffer Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Tight Buffer Color: White
- Nominal Outer Diameter
- 1.6 mm
- 2 mm
- 3 mm
- Minimum Bend Radius (Installation): 5 mm/10 mm
- Core Size: 9 um
- Wavelength: (1310/1550) nm
- Max. Attenuation: (0.5/0.4) dB/km
- Bandwidth (EMB) (High Performance): N/A
- Link Length (10GB/s): N/A
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width. Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.