Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other connected devices from anywhere via the Tapo app. Use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant supported devices for a hands-free experience.
Control from Anywhere
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other connected devices from anywhere via the Tapo app.
Your connected devices at home remain accessible via the Tapo app even when the household goes offline.
Use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant supported devices for a hands-free experience.
Smarter with Tapo Sensors
Effortlessly control your lights by setting automation or scenes triggered by Tapo smart sensors. *Tapo Smart Sensors are sold separately. When working with smart sensors, the Tapo Hub is required.*
More Versatile with a Tapo Smart Button
Pair with a Tapo Smart Button to turn your single-pole switch into a 3-way or even 4-way switch without rewiring. *Tapo S500 is a Single Pole switch and not compatible with 3-way wiring. Tapo Smart Buttons are sold separately. When working with a Tapo Smart Button, the Tapo Hub is required.*
Group & Scenes
Group your smart switch with other Tapo devices to turn them all on or off with one click or choose a custom preset with scenes.
Use Schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off.
Automatically turns off a connected device after the device is left on for a set time, lowering your energy use. *Auto-Off Timer is being developed and users can benefit from the feature via an OTA upgrade soon.*
Automatically turn on and off connected appliances, like lights, to make it appear as if you're home.
Easy to Install
1. Turn off the circuit breaker. Then remove your old wall switch.
2. Connect the wires to the smart switch as shown below.
- Voice Control – Manage your smart switch with simple voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Samsung Bixby.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off from wherever you are through the Tapo app.
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices.
- Auto-Off – Automatically turns off a connected device after the device is left on for a set time.
- Away Mode – Randomly turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Easy Installation – Interchangeable Load and Line terminals guarantee hassle-free installation
- Smarter with Sensors – Create Smart Actions triggered by Tapo smart sensors for greater automation.
|2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
|100-120 V~ 50/60 Hz
|15 A General Use, 600 W Incandescent, 120 W Ceiling Fan, 1/6 HP Motor
|FCC, RoHS, UL
|Dimensions( H X W X D )
|5.04 × 3.33 × 1.4 in (128 × 84.6 × 35.7 mm)
|Power button, Reset button, Restart Button
What's In The Box?
- Tapo S500 × 1
- Wall Plate × 1
- Wire Label × 1
- Wire Nuts × 4
- Screws × 2
- Quick Start Guide