TOGGLER SnapSkru Self-Drilling Drywall Anchors for 3/8" - 5/8" Walls and #8 x 1 1/2" Combo Head Screws
TOGGLER® Self-Drilling Drywall Anchor
The TOGGLER® Self-Drilling Drywall Anchor is a convenient tool used to create an anchor point within drywall, Gypsum Board, Plasterboard, and wallboard. Applications that can then screw into this product and can be support by it are shelving, bathroom accessories, draperies, curtain rods, blinds, and mirrors.
The SnapSkru® anchor opens with an audible "pop" during installation when the locking system anchors on the wall. The reinforcement that this product provides has great holding power when compared to other self-drilling anchors that are just a small screw in a large screw.
- NO drill needed!
- Locks on walls and ceilings - resists vibration & won't destroy drywall
- Works with #6, #8, & #10 screws
- Comes with #8 x 1-1/2" screws
- Built-in "positive stop" resists over-drilling
- When you hear the "pop", you know the anchor is correctly installed
- Kitchen, bathroom, garage, industrial shelving
- Bathroom vanities
- Medicine cabinets
- Towel and grab bars
- Draperies, curtain rods, and blinds
- Picture frames
Material - Injection-Molded, Glass-Filled Nylon (Proprietary Thermo-Plastic Alloy)
Screw Specification - Sheet Metal Screw (SMS), fully threaded in anchor
Screw Size Range, Diameter - #6, #7, #8 (preferred), #10; Ø 3.5mm, Ø 4.0mm (preferred), Ø 4.5mm
Screw Size, Minimum Length - 1 1/4" (32mm) + thickness of item being anchored
Minimum Drywall Thickness - 3/8" (10mm)
Maximum Drywall Thickness - 5/8" (16mm)
Minimum Clearance Behind Wall For Anchor - 1 - 1/8" (29mm) clearance behind 1/2" (13mm) drywall 1" (25mm) clearance behind 5/8" (16mm) drywall* Additional clearance may be needed for extra-long screws.
|Test||3/8" Drywall||1/2" Drywall||5/8" Drywall|
|Tensile Strength||57 lbs.||79 lbs.||135 lbs.|
|Shear Strength||108 lbs.||149 lbs.||178 lbs.|
TOGGLER® supplies superior performing drywall anchors suitable for a wide range of light through heavy duty applications. Their multi-purpose anchors are the best performing on the market for quick, secure fastening. We provide the TOGGLER® Drywall Anchor, SnapSkru®, and SNAPTOGGLE® all of which are manufactured in America.
To learn more about our variety of Dry Wall Anchors please visit our overview page. TOGGLER® Dry Wall Anchors come in a variety of styles and sizes such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?ANC-50100
- Qty 4 - SnapSkru® Self Drilling Drywall Anchors
- Qty 4 - #8 x 1½" combo head screws
- Qty 20 - SnapSkru® Self Drilling Drywall Anchors
- Qty 20 - #8 x 1½" combo head screws
- Qty 50 - SnapSkru® Self Drilling Drywall Anchors
- Qty 50 - #8 x 1½" combo head screws
- Qty 100 - SnapSkru® Self Drilling Drywall Anchors
- Qty 100 - #8 x 1½" combo head screws