Thermal Stripper, Removes 900um Tight Buffer Coating from Fiber Optic Cable
by Primus Cable
Uses two "AA" batteries, not included.
Thermal Stripping Tool for 900um Tight Buffer Fiber
The Thermal Stripping Tool heats, softens, and strips 900μm tight buffer coatings. The thermal stripper permits precise stripping of these tough coatings with less than 1 lb. of peak pulling force for a single optical fiber. Using this thermal fiber stripper saves time and money, allowing for quicker field terminations and faster install times. Don't forget your fiber optic cleaver to ensure a perfect cleave once your have stripped the coating.
This thermal stripper does NOT work with 250um or 400um fiber.
- Softens and strips 900μm coatings
- Strips buffered fiber up to 2,360um, jacketed fiber up to 3.5mm
- Less than 1 lb. pulling force
- Self-aligning blades for precise scoring and nick free fiber
- Excellent for use on delicate fiber optic components
- Battery powered, ideal for field use
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Thermal Stripper