Cable Spacer, Cable Support
Some items may require minimum order quantities which can be changed in your shopping cart.
Nail-On & Screw-On Cable Spacer
Our Nail-On or Screw-On Cable Spacers hold power or low voltage cable securely and centered on a 2x4. Perfect for routing, fastening and positioning power or datacom cables. This product holds a single or double row of up to eight cables securely between forks.
Installation is quick and easy. Just nail or screw The SPACER™ to a wood or metal stud.
- Centers cable on a 2x4 stud
- Complies with article 300.4(d) of the 2011 NEC
- Holds cables individually, preventing heat build-up
- Nails or screws On to 2x4 stud
- Holds a single or double row of up to eight cables securely between the forks
What's in the box?
What's In the box?
- Qty 1 - The SPACER™ Screw-On or Nail-On Non-Metalic Cable Spacer