5-Port Desktop Switch, 10/100/1000Mbps
5-Port Desktop Switch, 10/100/1000Mbps
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation ES2-3080-5D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power Down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The ES2-3080-5D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, ES2-3080-5D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So_power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
What This Product Does
The 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch ES2-3080-5D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, ES2-3080-5D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the ES2-3080-5D can save up to 80%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a ##STORENAME## conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity.
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Desktop or wall-mounting design.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation.
Ethernet Switch Accessories
An Ethernet network switch is a telecommunication device that receives data transmitted from a connected device and relays it to a specific device. Ethernet switches create separate collision domains per switch port, allowing for simultaneous data transfers to occur without interference. They also reduce the number of broadcast domains, and don™t require heavy CPU usage. The Ethernet switch manages the flow of network traffic more efficiently and in a safer manner than repeater hubs. It allows for the flow of data between connected devices. Ethernet switches come in both managed and unmanaged varieties. Unmanaged switches are the easy to install, plug and play variety. To learn more about our Ethernet Switches please visit our overview page. Switches can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- CAT6 Ethernet Cables
- CAT6A Ethernet Cables
- CAT5E Ethernet Cables
- PoE Splitter, Fast Ethernet, 1 Port
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Qty 1 - Power Adapter
- Qty 1 - Installation Guide