USB 2.0 A Male to USB 2.0 A Male Cable, Black 3FT, 6FT, 10FT and 15FT
USB 2.0 A Male to USB 2.0 A Male Cable, 3FT, 6FT, 10FT & 15FT
The USB 2.0 Extension Cable provides extra length for better placement of your USB devices. It is equipped with USB A Male and USB A Male connectors for input and output devices respectively. USB 2.0 Cables add a higher maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbps (High Speed or High Bandwidth) compared to standard USB cables. Just plug-and-play for keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB Devices. Thanks to this connector's corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts, the black USB cable ensures low loss signal transfer and extra durability.
- USB 2.0 cable extends the reach of your existing USB cable
- Available in 3 Foot, 6 Foot, 10 Foot & 15 Foot Cable
- Available in Black & Ivory Colors
- USB A male plug on both ends
- Male to male construction requires no separate adapter
- 28 AWG cable for minimal interference and cross-talk
- 2 terminals for enhanced connectivity
- Compliant Standard: RoHS
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed in the mid-1990s to define communications protocols, cables, and connectors used in a bus for network communications. It serves as both a data connection and a power supply between computers and electronic devices. The USB cable is a standardized technology among computer peripherals including: mice, keyboards, digital cameras, printers, laptop computers, and external disk drives.
To learn more about our USB Cables please visit our overview page. Our USB 2.0 Cables can be fixed with a variety of accessories. Below is a list of Related items.
- USB 3.0 Cable, A-Male to A-Male
- USB Charging Wall Plates with Power Outlet
- USB 2.0 Cable, Active Repeater Extension
- USB 2.0 Extender
- USB 2.0 OTG Adapter Cable
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Qty 1 - USB 2.0 A Male to USB 2.0 A Male