Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Single Door, Up to 96 Ports
Adapter panels and splice trays NOT included.
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Single Outer Door, Holds 8 Splice Trays and 8 Adapter Panels, Up to 96 Ports, Black
This wall mount fiber patch panel has a construction grade single outer door unit with inner network compartment security door and 8 termination panel capacity. This fiber housing is designed to provide connectivity and distribution solutions and can be customized with your logo for OEM or other applications.
This wall mount fiber distribution enclosure is a construction grade product. Each fiber housing is manufactured with a durable steel material and coated with a scratch resistant polyester powder coat finish. Each fiber enclosure is specifically designed for minimal space requirements. All enclosures support both Patch and Patch/Splice applications. Each housing has two compartments separating the Network terminations from the distribution terminations. Units are designed with a single door for improved access.
Wall Mount Cabinet Features:
- 8 splice tray capacity.
- 8 termination panel capacity.
- Can be customized with custom logo.
- Inner security door.
- Meets Telcordia specifications for bend radius
- Can be used in all indoor areas
- Durable powder coat matte black finish
- Constructed with durable 18 Gauge Steel
- Light weight
- Single access primary door for maximum access to terminated Network fibers and associated splice trays
- Open Patch Cord/Jumper pathway for maximum flexibility
- Top and bottom feeder cable entrances with 1™ conduit installation capability
- Optional Keyed Lock capability