WDM Media Converter, Single-Mode, Fast Ethernet, TX1310nm 20K, RJ45-SC
WDM Unmanaged Media Converter, Fast Ethernet, 10/100Base-TX RJ45 to 100Base-FX Single-Mode, TX1310nm, SC, 20KM, Chassis Mountable
The MC-4337-20K/SC/SM is a media converter designed to convert 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 copper media to 100BASE-FX SC fiber or vice versa. Adopting WDM technology, the MC-4337-20K/SC/SM takes only one fiber cable to transmit and receive data, which will save cabling cost for you.
Designed under IEEE 802.3u 10/100BASE-TX and 100BASE-FX standards, this media converter is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC-4337-20K/SC/SM supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on transferring data and at 1550nm on receiving data.
So the other end device to cooperate with this media converter should work at 1550nm on transferring data and at 1310nm on receiving data.
The 10/100M adaptive fast Ethernet optical media converter is used for optical transmission via high-speed Ethernet. It is capable of switching between twisted pair and optical and relaying across 10/100 Base-TX and 100 Base-Fx TX1310nm network segments, meeting long-distance, high-speed and high-broadband fast Ethernet workgroup users's needs, achieving high-speed remote interconnection for up to 20 km's relay-free computer data network.
With steady and reliable performance, design in accordance with Ethernet standard and lightning protection, it is particularly applicable to a wide range of fields requiring a variety of broadband data network and high-reliability data transmission or dedicated IP data transfer network, such as telecommunication, cable television, railway, military, finance and securities, customs, civil aviation, shipping, power, water conservancy and oilfield etc, and is an ideal type of facility to build broadband campus network, cable TV and intelligent broadband FTTB/FTTH networks.
The MC-4337/20K/SC/SM is an auto-adaptation unmanaged media converter that provides an interface between a 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 Ethernet and a 100BASE-FX Single-Mode TX1310nm SC port, allowing users to integrate fiber optic cabling into 10/100Base-TX copper environments. This Media Converter is in accordance with Ethernet standard IEEE802.3, 10/100BASE-TX and 100BASE-FX.
- In accordance with Ethernet standards IEEE802.3, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- Supported Ports: SC for optical fiber; RJ45 for twisted pair
- Auto-adaptation rate and full/half-duplex mode supported at twisted pair port
- Auto MDI/MDIX supported without need of cable selection
- Up to 6 LEDs for status indication of optical power port and UTP port
- External and built-in DC power supplies provided
- 128 K's data buffer RAM
- fiber wave lengths of TX1310nm/RX1550nm
- Support for low-delay time pure data transmission and full/half-duplex flow control
- Built-in watch-dog timer to monitor any error in internal data exchange
- Supports transmission distance up to 20km
- Chassis Mountable On the MC-4142/14 Rack mount Media Converter Chassis
- For intranet prepared for expansion from 10M to 100M
- For integrated data network for multimedia such as image, voice and etc.
- For point-to-point computer data transmission
- For computer data transmission network in a wide range of business application
- For broadband campus network, cable TV and intelligent FTTB/FTTH data tape
- In combination with switchboard or other computer network facilitates for: chain-type, star-type and ring-type network and other computer networks
- Intelligent transport monitoring system
- safety and security monitoring system
- campus network
- industrial monitoring (electric power, chemical industry, steel, oil, railway and water conservancy etc.)
- military monitoring (warehouse, guard and confidentiality etc.)
- TV program transfer system