ZOOM 2 Dual Laser Multimode/Single Mode Fiber Test Kit, ST Connectors
Single Mode / Multimode Fiber Test Kit
The ZOOM II / Dual / Laser Test Kit is ideal for LAN managers and installers who need to do simple attenuation tests on their multimode and single mode networks.
The ZOOM II (Zeroed Output Optical Meter) is an economical fiber optic power meter. It provides accurate testing of multimode fiber cables. The 4-digit 7-segment LED display shows power readings with a resolution of 0.01dB. On-screen indicators display measurement units (dBm, dB, uW), as well as battery life. The ZOOM II comes configured with a 2.5mm universal connector for connection to ST or SC connectors, as well as any other fiber connector with a 2.5mm ferrule.
The Dual is a 850/1300nm NIST traceable multimode light source. Its dual wavelength outputs are temperature-stabilized for accurate measurements.
The Laser is a 1310/1550nm NIST traceable single mode light source. Its dual wavelength outputs are temperature-stabilized for accurate measurements.
- Economical option for quick attenuation and loss testing of both multimode and single mode networks
- Easy-to-read 4-digit 7-segment LCD display
- Store reference values for calibrated wavelengths
- Intuitive 2-button interface on both units
- On-screen wavelength, measurement units, and low battery indicator
- NIST traceable
What's In The Box
- ZOOM II
- Product manuals
- 9-volt batteries
- NIST certificate
- Carrying case
- Protective rubber boots