CAT3 Keystone Jack, MIG+ High Density RJ11 Phone Jack
CAT 3 MIG+ Keystone Jacks IDC terminal dust caps are included.
For a more complete list of compatibility with the MIG+ CAT 3 Keystone Jacks, please visit additional information.
MIG+ High Density CAT 3 Keystone Jacks
Our CAT3 MIG+ line is our premier line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT 3 keystone jacks are engineered with Press-fit PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT 3 MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our MIG+ CAT 3 Keystone Jack's line is subject to ETL standards and is ETL Verified and UL Compliant. Our MIG+ Jacks also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
We have elected to use Press-Fit technology because of its superior connectivity. The connections are solder-less and lead free which make the connections more reliable and durable.
What is Press-Fit?
Press-Fit technology is able to complete the insertion of the IDC and RJ-11 contacts into a PTH (Plated-Through Hole) on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board). The connection is established without using solder.
Press-Fit technology connections avoid quality problems such as cold spots, voids, splatters, and cracks. Press-Fit connections are highly reliable than soldering.
Press-Fit Technology is RoHS Compliant
Since Press-Fit technology does not use solder, it uses no lead (Pb) and there is no extra heat on the connections, it makes the connections clean, reliable, and meets RoHS standards.
To complete your CAT 3 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT 3 bulk Ethernet cables, telphone cables, RJ11, RJ12 and RJ22 modular plugs, CAT 3 keystone jacks, amphenol cables, cross connect Wire, splicing connectors, telco blocks, telco splitter and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- Fire Retardant Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Ensures the Reliability of the Connector, and the Durability of the Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Provides "Gas-Tight" Electrical Connections
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Fire Retardant Plastic Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Compatible with the Jack Rapid Tool
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Meets and Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors
|Housing||Fire Retardant Plastic||Insulation Resistance||500M Ω|
|Contacts Construction||6µ gold plated over nickel||Contact Resistance||20M Ω|
|Number of Prongs and Conductors||6||DC Resistance||0.1 Ω|
|Tin over Nickel||200µ||Current Rating||1.5 Amps|
|Width||14.60 mm||Dielectric Voltage||1000V AC|
|Height||19.50 mm||Manimum Temperature||-10º C|
|Depth||29.90 mm||Maximum Temperature||60º C|
|Phospor Bronze||0.4 mm||IDC Wire Range||Solid 24-26 AWG|
|Standards||TIA | EIA | UL 1863 | UL CERTIFIED CAT6 | ACA (N13181)|
|Applications||Voice | 10BaseT | 100Base VG AnyLAN | 4 Mbps Token Ring | 10 Mbps Ethernet | ATM | ISDN|
|Available Colors||Black | Ivory | Almond | White|
|Important Notes||The information contained in this document is propietary to CRN Solutions and may not be disclosed or transmitted to any other parties without the express writeen permission of CRN Solutions. This information is provided for the purposes of quotation only.|
To learn more about our MIG+ Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium MIG+ Keystone Jacks.
Our MIG+ CAT 3 Keystone Jacks are compatible with:
What's In the Box
What's In the Box
- CAT3 MIG+ High Density Keystone Jack
- IDC Dust Cover