CAT6 RJ45 Punch Down Keystone Jack, Unshielded MIG+, High Density
Our Premier CAT6 MIG+ line is our first class line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT6 keystone jacks are engineered with Press-fit PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our MIG+ CAT6 Keystone Jack's line is subject to ETL standards and is ETL Verified and UL Compliant. Our MIG+ Jacks also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA-568 C.2 and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
We elected to use Press-Fit technology because of its superior connectivity. The connections are solder-less and lead free which make the connections more reliable and durable.
What is Press-Fit?
Press-Fit technology is able to complete the insertion of the IDC and RJ-45 contacts into a PTH (Plated-Through Hole) on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board). The connection is established without using solder.
Press-Fit technology connections avoid quality problems such as cold spots, voids, splatters, and cracks. Press-Fit connections are highly reliable.
Press-Fit Technology is RoHS Compliant
Since Press-Fit technology does not use solder, it uses no lead (Pb) and there is no extra heat on the connections, it makes the connections clean, reliable, and meets RoHS standards.
To complete your CAT6 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6 bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6 patch cables, CAT6 RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6 keystone jacks, network racks and enclosures, Ethernet switches and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6 Performance Speeds of up to 600 MHz
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- Fire Retardant Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Ensures the Reliability of the Connector, and the Durability of the Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Provides "Gas-Tight" Electrical Connections
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Fire Retardant Plastic Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Compatible with the Jack Rapid Tool
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Meets and Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors
To learn more about our CAT6 Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Our MIG+ CAT6 Keystone Jacks are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6 MIG+ High Density Keystone Jack
- Qty 1 - IDC Dust Cover