Network Rack, Server Enclosures, Glass Front, Vented Rear Doors
Freight shipping is required for Enclosures 9U and above. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
Server Rack, Glass/Vented Doors
These are one of Kendall Howard's best looking LINIER® enclosures. Our design is packed with some of the most popular rack features for a price virtually anyone can afford. Built with a 24" or 36" depth, these LINIER® Server Cabinets are suitable for network servers, battery backups, switching banks, and other larger network equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low-cost solution loaded with features, the LINIER® brand delivers big!
- Includes one locking tempered glass door and one locking vented door
- Removable locking side panels
- 24" & 36" Depth
- Sizes available: 22U, 27U, 37U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
- Removable Cable Access Panels - The top of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
- Locking, Removable Side Panels - For a completely different look, the side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
- Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24" or 36" for versatile mounting options.
- Secured System Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
- Locking Tempered Glass Door - The locking tempered glass door allows installers to easily access and view their network equipment.
- Locking Vented Door - The locking perforated door promotes better air circulation within the cabinet. This vented design is especially helpful for equipment that generates a lot of heat, such as servers, UPS's, and more.
|Depth||27" (24" usable depth) or 37.72" (36" usable depth)|
|Height||45.5 inches(22U), 54.25 inches (27U), 71.75 inches (37U), 80.50 inches (42U)|
24" Racks -141 lbs.(22U), 150 lbs.(27U), 179 lbs.(37U), 195 lbs.(42U)
36" Racks - 155 lbs.(22U), 171 lbs.(27U), 206 lbs.(37U), 239 lbs.(42U)
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Medium Texture Black|
Free Standing Server Cabinets Accessories
Server cabinets are an excellent means of providing both physical and environmental protection for your network equipment. We offer free standing server cabinets with either a vented or tempered glass door. We offer the LINIER® line of free standing server cabinets by Kendall Howard suitable for server storage, battery backups, and switching banks.
To learn more about our Free-Standing Enclosure Racks please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Server Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - LINIER® Server Cabinet with Glass/Vented Doors