Network Rack, Server Enclosures, No Doors
Enclosures 9U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
Open Frame Server Rack, No Doors
Setting itself apart from the 3100 series, the LINIER® 3180 line is a completely open server cabinet. This unique server cabinet is built without doors or side panels allowing maximum airflow for your network equipment. Built with a 24" or 36" depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for telecom and datacom systems, A/V equipment, and small home audio/visual equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low cost, open frame server cabinet, the 3180 LINIER® series is your answer.
- No doors
- 24" & 36" Depth
- Sizes available: 22U, 27U, 37U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Open Frame Design - The open frame design allows for maximum air flow for your network equipment.
- Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
- Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24" for versatile mounting options.
|Depth||27" (24" usable depth) or 37.72" (36" usable depth)|
|Height||45.36"(22U), 54.20"(27U), 71.70"(37U), 80.40"(42U)|
24" - 115 lbs.(22U), 120 lbs.(27U), 140 lbs.(37U), 150 lbs.(42U)
36" - 129 lbs.(22U), 141 lbs.(27U), 167 lbs.(37U), 194 lbs.(42U)
|Weight Capacity||1300 lbs. (Holds 800 lbs. on Casters)|
|Material(s)||(CRS) Cold Rolled Steel|
|Color/Finish||Medium Texture Black|
Free Standing Server Cabinets Accessories
Server cabinets are an excellent means of providing both physical and environmental protection for your network equipment. We offer free standing server cabinets with either a vented or tempered glass door. We offer the LINIER® line of free standing server cabinets by Kendall Howard suitable for server storage, battery backups, and switching banks.
To learn more about our Free-Standing Enclosure Racks please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Server Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - LINIER® Server Cabinet - No Doors