Telcom Splicing Connector, UB-Gel Filled, 22-26AWG
Telcom Splicing Connector, UB Gel-Filled
The UB Gel-Filled Telecom Splicing Connector utilize an insulation displacement contact design for fast, simple, reliable terminations. No wire stripping is required and connectors will accept wire of different gauges. All splice connectors are Gel filled to provide moisture resistance and inhibit corrosion. For use with solid copper conductors only.
Typical uses include Butt Splicing 2 or 3 wires of the same or different gauges. Perfect for pigtail and load coil splice applications. Use the UB connector for tapping onto an existing conductor with no service interruption. This eliminates cutting of cable pairs or opening cable pairs.For best results, crimp with Connector Pressing Telcom Pliers - TL1-3201-U.
- Utilizes and insulation displacement contact design
- Enables fast, simple, and reliable terminations
- Eliminates cutting or opening of cable pairs for simple and quick terminations
- No wire stripping is required, making installations faster and neater, as there is no mess to clean up
- Connectors will accept wires of different gauges
- Gel filled to provide moisture resistance and inhibit corrosion
- For use with solid copper conductors only
|Works with:||22AWG to 26AWG|
|In-line Tap Capable||2 Wire|
|Max insulation OD:||.050" (1.27mm)|
|Butt splicing 2 wires of the same or varying gauges|
|Pigtail and load coil splice applications|
|Tapping onto an existing conductor with no service interruption|
|Eliminates cutting of cable pairs or opening cable pairs|
|The information contained in this document is propietary to CRN Solutions and may not be disclosed or transmitted to any other parties without the express writeen permission of CRN Solutions. This information is provided for the purposes of quotation only.|
Additional Information :
To learn more about our Telco Products here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium Telco Products.